Team | About Us | Sign Up | Contact
We hope you and your loved ones are keeping well.
Expressing ourselves through stories can not only be cathartic but has the ability to change and challenge people’s perceptions, which is why art is more important now than ever.
We want to create a short documentary showcasing the lives of our writers during these strange and challenging times.
We are open to what you would like to share with us.
Has the current climate given you more time to write or less? Do you feel motivated and inspired to be creative, or are you finding it more difficult than it was before?
We believe that collectively sharing in our successes and difficulties is a great way in which to help one another. We would like to hear from you on whatever you feel comfortable in sharing. It doesn’t even have to be about writing.
Clips of these videos will be edited together to create a short documentary to put on Youtube, our site, and sent out to all participants.
If you’re interested, please submit your video to us by LATEST SEPT 15TH by uploading the video to the free file transfer site WeTransfer and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
A FEW MORE DETAILS:
– This doesn’t need to be filmed on a highend production camera. Your phone is absolutely fine.
– Please keep the video under 5 minutes.
– Include your full name in the email.
– Please state in the email that you (and anyone else included in the video) gives their consent to Shore Scripts using their footage in the documentary.
– We cannot guarantee that we will be able to include the videos of everyone who participates.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions.
The Shore Scripts Team